01. Which Azure service should you use to store certificates?
a) Azure Security Center
b) an Azure Storage account
c) Azure Key Vault
d) Azure Information Protection
02. You have a virtual machine named VM1 that runs Windows Server 2016. VM1 is in the East US Azure region. Which Azure service should you use from the Azure portal to view service failure notifications that can affect the availability of VM1?
a) Azure Service Fabric
b) Azure Monitor
c) Azure virtual machines
d) Azure Advisor
03. What are two characteristics of the public cloud?
Each correct answer presents a complete solution. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
a) dedicated hardware
b) unsecured connections
c) limited storage
d) metered pricing
e) self-service management
04. A company is planning on deploying a stateless based application based on microservices using the Azure Service Fabric service. You need to design the infrastructure that would be required in the Azure Service Fabric service.
Which of the following should you consider?
a) The number of node types in the cluster
b) The properties for each node type
c) The network connectivity
d) The service tier
05. Your company is planning a deployment using Azure Database for PostgreSQL. The deployment should meet the following requirements:
- Up to 10 TB storage
- Azure Premium Storage
- Point-in-time-restore for up to 35 days
You need to select the appropriate deployment and pricing tier to meet these requirements and minimize costs. What should you select?
a) Azure Database for PostgreSQL Single Server Basic tier
b) Azure Database for PostgreSQL Single Server Memory Optimized tier
c) Azure Database for PostgreSQL Hyperscale (Citus)
d) Azure Database for PostgreSQL Single Server General Purpose tier
06. A team has an Azure CosmosDB account. A solution needs to be in place to generate an alert from Azure Log Analytics when a query request charge exceeds 40 units more than 10 times during a 10-minute window.
Which of the following would you recommend?
a) Create a search query to identify when the requestCharge_s exceeds 40.
b) Create a search query to identify when the requestCharge_s exceeds 10.
c) Create a search query to identify when the duration_s exceeds 10.
d) Configure a period of 10 and a frequency of 10.
07. Your company plans to deploy several million sensors that will upload data to Azure. You need to identify which Azure resources must be created to support the planned solution. Which two Azure resources should you identify?
Each correct answer presents part of the solution. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
a) Azure Data Lake
b) Azure Queue storage
c) Azure IoT Hub
d) Azure File Storage
e) Azure Notification Hubs
08. In which Azure support plans can you open a new support request?
a) Premier and Professional Direct only
b) Premier, Professional Direct, and Standard only
c) Premier, Professional Direct, Standard, and Developer only
d) Premier, Professional Direct, Standard, Developer, and Basic
09. Your company uses management groups to manage resources in your Azure tenant more efficiently. User1 should be able to assign access and assign policies to management groups. You need to determine to which role-based access control (RBAC) role User1 should be added.
Your solution should follow the principle of least privilege. To which role should you add User1?
a) User Access Administrator
c) Management Group Contributor
10. Which service provides serverless computing in Azure?
a) Azure Virtual Machines
b) Azure Functions
c) Azure storage account
d) Azure Container Instances
Answer: d, e
Answer: a, b
Answer: a, d
Answer: a, c